Bard Rochester - 0123680 - BARD MESH: E/X POLYPRP & EPTFE PROSTHESIS FOR VENTRAL HERNIA REPAIR ELLIPSE
15.2CM - 20.3CM Price
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
Polypropylene/ePTFE prosthesis for laparoscopic ventral hernia repair.
Healthcare Professional Downloads:
- Instructions for Use
Bard Composix E/X Mesh is indicated for use in the reconstruction of soft tissue deficiencies, such as for the repair of hernias and chest wall defects.
- Literature reports there may be a possibility for adhesion formation when the polypropylene is placed in direct contact with the bowel or viscera.
- Do not use the Bard Composix E/X Mesh, in infants or children whereby future growth will be compromised by use of such material.
- Do not use Bard Composix E/X Mesh, for the reconstruction of cardiovascular defects.
- Ensure proper orientation; the solid white surface (ePTFE) must be oriented against the bowel or sensitive organs. Do not place the polypropylene mesh surface against the bowel or sensitive organs. There may be a possibility for adhesion formation when polypropylene mesh is placed in direct contact with the bowel or viscera.
- If an infection develops, treat the infection aggressively. Consideration should be given regarding the need to remove the mesh. An unresolved infection may require removal of the device.
DAVOL fixation devices or nonabsorbable monofilament sutures are recommended to properly secure the prosthesis. If other fixation devices are used, they must be indicated for use in hernia repair. Care should be taken to ensure that the prosthesis is adequately fixated to the abdominal wall. If necessary, additional fasteners and/or sutures should be used.
Possible complications include seroma, adhesions, hematomas, inflammation, extrusion, fistula formation and recurrence of the hernia or soft tissue defect.
Please consult package insert for more detailed safety information and instructions for use.
- Two distinctly different sides:
- Polypropylene Bard mesh provides optimal tissue ingrowth
- Robust sub-micronic ePTFE permanent barrier minimizes adhesions to the prosthesis or mesh erosion into viscera
- Elliptically shaped design reduces the need to trim the mesh, saving time
- Low profile mesh that is easy to manipulate for open repairs and to deploy for laparoscopic repairs
- Monofilament PTFE stitches minimize the risk of adhesions to the prosthesis
- Sealed edges provide an overhang of ePTFE without compromising the polypropylene Bard Mesh side
|Product Size||15.2CM - 20.3CM|
|Product notes||CLEARANCE ITEM - NON RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE|