Bargoose Home Textiles From: 30000 To: 30006 - Mattress Cover Allergy Relief Zippered
Pay over time
Your entire online order, split into 4 interest-free payments scheduled over a 6 week period.
No interest, ever
We charge the retail partner, not you. As long as you pay on time, there will be no additional fees.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact to your credit score.
With QuadPay, you can shop at your favorite stores and pay over four installments.
Pay over time
Split any purchase into 4 installments over 6 weeks.
Shop with Quadpay via our retail partners or anywhere Visa is accepted.
No credit impact
Our instant approval decisioning process has zero impact on your credit score.
Join the more than 200 million users who use PayPal
Our online payment platform offers our users the complete confidence to carry out transactions in an innovative and efficient way, either from home, from their cell phone or through an app.
Synonymous with safety
Maintaining the trust of our customers and partners is our number one priority. Our commitment to ensuring secure online payments is the reason our customers choose PayPal to make their payments.
Can I use PayPal to pay in stores?
You can use PayPal to shop in stores, with various payment methods.
Set your payment preferences:
When you use PayPal in stores, you choose how you pay. When you activate in-store checkout, you'll be prompted to choose your preferred payment method, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
Go to your Settings.
In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.Your in-store purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
Changing your payment preference in the store.
You can use a smartphone to update your payment preferences in the store, but it's best to do it ahead of time. Updating your preferences before you go to the store will help checkout go more quickly.
Without a doubt, Bargoose has the best vinyl covers in the market.
You can be sure that our vinyl mattress covers will provide you with the best protection. Our 6 gauge, heavy weight vinyl has a brushed silk finish, and is tested and certified to be bed bug proof. Combine that with our patented Bugstop Seal, which is tested and certified to be bed bug escape and entry proof, you can be sure that you have complete bed bug protection. We also have our 3 gauge, medium weight vinyl covers, with a taffeta finish. All our vinyl covers are waterproof, dust allergen proof, and fire retardant. Plus, you don’t have to worry about any mold, mildew, fungi, or odor causing bacteria, as our vinyl covers are treated with an antimicrobial to inhibit their growth.
In addition, you can be sure of our vinyl covers’ durability, as they have electronically sealed seams, making them stronger. All of our vinyl covers come with rust-proof, polyester zippers. For a great price, allergy sufferers get dust allergy relief, your bed is protected from spills, and you are protected from bed bugs.
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED BED BUG ESCAPE AND BITE PROOF: The BugStop Seal is an unique patented tape closure that fits securely over the impenetrable rust-proof zipper end to form a complete seal which prevents bed bugs from getting in or out. Our bed bug proof protective bedding is tested and certified bed bug proof. By utilizing our zippered mattress and box-spring covers, you can be sure you are protected.
- WATERPROOF: Using protective bedding can extend the life of your mattress. Whether you are shielding your mattress from bedwetting accidents, perspiration stains, other bodily fluids, or accidental spills, protective covers help preserve your mattress in its original condition. The zippered style ensures that you get full, 6-sided protection, while the cover stays in place. Our box spring and mattress encasements block off stains, liquids, and other bacteria from reaching the bed mattress.
- DUST MITE BARRIER: Dust mites are microscopic and invisible to the naked eye, yet a constant problem for millions who suffer daily from allergy and asthma triggers. Bargoose vinyl mattress protectors prevent dust mites from passing through the surface of the protector where they would normally multiply. By reducing dust mite exposure to the mattress, the sleeper can better control their sleep environment, resulting in reduced allergy triggers and an overall improvement to bedroom air.
- FIRE RETARDANT: Our heavyweight 6-gauge vinyl covers safeguard against spills, stains, and moisture resulting from accidents and fluids. The thickness of vinyl also makes our protective covers fire retardant to give you even more protection. The covers are topped off with a brushed silk finish to eliminate noise and allow for undisturbed rest, along with electronically sealed seams to ensure long term use. Vinyl protectors also allow for easy care - simply wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- THE PERFECT FIT: The zippered style of our twin overlays allows it to hug the mattress tightly, with the snug feeling of traditional fitted covers, but with the additional complete protection of zippered encasements. Our vinyl covers inhibit the growth of mildew, mold, and fungi with Ultra-Fresh treatment. The twin covers are a great protection option for your child’s bed, floor air mattresses, or guest rooms. These heavy-duty vinyl covers stand up to even the most rugged conditions!
Zippered Mattress Cover * California King-size 72 x84 x9 * Six gauge vinyl * Heavy duty and durable * One cover per package * 100% Waterproof * Fire retardent
|Manufacturer||Bargoose Home Textiles|
|Categories||Bed Aids, Pillow Case, Waterproof Mattress Protector, Mattress Protector|
|Code||30000 - 30006|