Drive Medical - 14200 - Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress Replacement System
The Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress Replacement System is intended for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers. This 1300 liter per minute (LPM) pump provides consistent air flow for therapeutic levels of pressure redistribution and pulsation. The True Low Air Loss feature controls the microclimate keeping the patient cool, dry and comfortable. A silver ion treated, 2 way stretch cover combined with a low shear fabric offers odor control, antimicrobial protection, and patient comfort.Features and Benefits
- True Low Air Loss System for microclimate control and patient comfort
- 1300 LPM Blower System with Pulsation and Alternating Pressure for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers
- Comfort setting control based on patient’s weight for optimal comfort and therapy
- Seat Inflation feature for added support in the Fowler position
- Adjustable alternating cycle times available in 5, 10, 15, and 20 min
- Visual and audio low pressure, power failure, and system failure alarms
- Auto firm feature provides rapid inflation for safer repositioning and transferring
- 20 inflatable 8" air cells cover the length of the 80" mattress system
- Moisture and vapor permeable, water resistant, antimicrobial silver ion, 2 way stretch cover
- CPR valve provides rapid deflation
- Cable management system for added convenience and protection
- Power outage protection included with a foam base mattress insert
- Easy storage and transport with convenient, durable carrying bag
- Actual Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 80"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Silver Ion Antimicrobial 2 Way Stretch
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 1300 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- Pump Type: Blower
Model # 14200
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer||Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare|