1 (888) 787-4115
- What are the features of product X?.
- How to use product X.
- Tell me about product X vs product Y.
- Tell me about Procedure X.
Domestic Shipping Policy-US
Orders received by 12:00 PM EST will normally be shipped the same day. Transit time will depend on the products requested as some orders must be fulfilled from more than one warehouse. Shipment takes place from the warehouse/s closest to the destination address. In all, delivery normally ranges between one to five days. Custom or Special Order items normally take anywhere from 10 to 21 days.
- Continental US : Most products carry a $12.00 flat rate. However, depending on dimension, some products have special freight charges.
- Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico: Most products carry a $28.00 flat rate. However, depending on dimension, some orders have special freight charges.
International Shipping Policy
- We ship to all countries. Shipping rates will be displayed during checkout and will be based on your location. You do not need to complete the transaction to view your shipping charges. You may withdraw from the website prior to entering your payment information.
- We have preferential rates with all major couriers: UPS, Fed-Ex, and DHL. Additionally, we take part in the USPS (United States Postal Service) International Delivery program that allows us to offer a secure and conveniently priced service. Transit time usually ranges between fifteen to twenty one business days depending on location. For express delivery, we use UPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, and TNT. If you need to use a specific courier or have special delivery requirements, please call us toll free at 1 1 (888) 787-4115 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Please note that we are not responsible for any delays in shipments due to flight problems, weather, customs, or any other circumstance. We have no knowledge and provide no advice regarding your specific country's regulations or restrictions. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any charges imposed at the destination country prior to retrieving products including, but not limited to tariffs, taxes, customs, duties, assessments, and levies. It is our experience that some countries are not consistent in applying such charges. It is the buyer responsibility to know what applies in his/her respective country. In most cases products are delivered to the destination address. However, in some countries you might be required to personally pick-up the items purchased. Please check for applicable restrictions, charges and regulations to your specific destination country prior to ordering. By ordering from us, you accept, agree and assume any risks, charges and costs associated with the shipment of your order.